I am always searching around trying to find my recipes. Are they on my computer? Online? On a recipe card? Scribbled on a piece of paper? In one of my maaaany cookbooks???? Oh just forget it, we'll order pizza!! This is what I want to avoid:) And this is my solution. Put all my fav's in one spot:) This blog is going to become a collection of all my favorite recipes.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Black Bean and Mango Salad

This recipe is from the back of the Bush's Black Beans cans. I LOVE it! It is so fresh and I can eat the entire thing myself:) I have made this lots.

Ingredients

1 (15.8 ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Black Beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups diced mango
1 cup diced sweet red bell pepper
6 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 seeded jalapeno pepper, minced
Salt to taste

(you can also substitute chopped pineapple for the mango)

Directions

  1. Combine ingredients in bowl. Toss and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment