I am always searching around trying to find my recipes. Are they on my computer? Online? On a recipe card? Scribbled on a piece of paper? In one of my maaaany cookbooks???? Oh just forget it, we'll order pizza!! This is what I want to avoid:) And this is my solution. Put all my fav's in one spot:) This blog is going to become a collection of all my favorite recipes.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finger-licking Chicken Marinade

Delish! Amazing flavor! We have made this over a dozen times and once again this one is from Recipe Zaar (which also means Tyler was the one who discovered it). A summertime bbq with this on the grill...nothing better!

Ingredients

  • 1 cup oil
  • 1/2 cup vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip light
  • 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
  • 1 tablespoon pepper
  • 2 tablespoons thyme
  • 1 tablespoon garlic salt

Directions (p.s. this makes a TON...we often half the recipe or end up with tons of extra)

  1. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
  2. Use to marinate chicken pieces at least 30 minutes and then to baste the meat as it cooks in the oven or over hot coals.

No comments:

Post a Comment